Amazing Plumbing Protection Plan admin
Empire State Plumbing, Inc. Amazing Plumbing Protection Plan
FREE Annual Safety Inspection
FREE Leak Repairs
FREE Water Heater Adjustment and Tune-Up
FREE Extended Repair Warranty
FREE Diagnostic Fee/ Trip Charge
FREE Priority Service
15% Repair Discount on Future Work
The Amazing Plumbing Protection Plan’s 14 Point Checklist
1. Dye test toilets to identify leaks that could be costing you hundreds of dollars per year in wasted water.
2. Repair faucet leaks by tightening loose handles, packing nuts or valve stems (repairs requiring parts cost extra). Eliminating a 1/32″ diameter leak reduces your water bill by more than the annual investment in the Amazing Plumbing Protection Plan.
3. Rebuild kitchen faucets by greasing steams, seats, cartridges, and rubber seats to prevent leaks and extend life.
4. Clean kitchen faucet aerator for steady water flow.
5. Inspect visible piping for leaks and corrosion to identify potential leaks before they occur.
6. Check emergency shut-off valve operation to ensure the valves will be available when needed.
7. Tag emergency shut-off valves so you can easily identify the proper valves during a water crisis.
8. Check washing machine hoses for material flexibility and integrity, to identify the potential for hose rupture from deterioration.
9. Clean and adjust free standing gas water heater pilots to ensure uninterrupted hot water.
10. Clean and adjust gas water heater burners to optimize the burn, extending life and reducing energy use.
11. Inspect the water heater anode rod(s) to identify when rod replacement might prevent costly storage tank failure.
12. Flush water heater tanks to remove sediment build-up from you home water system, extend water heater life and improve water heater recovery and performance.
13. Soap test gas water heater gas lines for property and life threatening leaks.
14. Inspect gas water heater exhaust flues for leaks that might introduce deadly carbon monoxide to your home.
Are you interested in hearing more about our Amazing Protection Plan? Call us today at 518-482-4205 for details!